Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Enter the Void (2009)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Enter the Void (2009)

kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Apr 15, 2011 10:25:08
Hey peeps,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enter_The_Void

I´m suprised it has not been discussed more here, or maybe I missed it, in which case I apologize. It´s not exactly new (May 2009) but it slipped under my radar until last week. Nevertheless, I thought it deserves a thread.

It´s directed by Gaspar Noe, the guy who shocked the world with the horrendous 9 minute rape scene in Irreversible. As you would expect from him, it is a very experimental movie that drags on quite a bit, but is loaded with psychedlic visuals and themes. I love the fleuro model of Tokio and the visual themes in general, definetly a work of art. Surely deserves a mention some where in the top 10 of must-see psychedelic movies. So if you missed it at first like I did, give it a try. If anything you will be impressend by the optics, and if you have enough patience the story is also rewarding, if at times hard to stomach for the feint of heart.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 20, 2011 15:29
oh yes a must watch movie, intense, gripping, psychedelic visuals and makes me want to try DMT even more.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : May 30, 2011 04:06
Intense stuff.
mez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 18, 2011 02:15
I just watched this, it was very powerful.

Gaspar Noe's work is trying, and I can;t really recommend it, in good conscience because it might disturb many people. but this is a masterpiece in my opinion, and really pushes what film can be.
PSYDUDE
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jul 22, 2011 01:16
GREAT PIEACE OF ART THIS MOVIE
atomist
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 24, 2011 19:27
I thought it was just average. The camera work was really cool but I'm sure people here have seen far more interesting psychedelic artwork.

The story too really didn't go anywhere. It is certainly worth seeing but I can not call it a masterpiece.
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Jul 27, 2011 19:01
-Hey take this!
-What is it?
-It's ecstacy.
-I've never taken it before, is it dangerous?
-No it's a drug, it's like a vitamin,

Priceless movie quote!

A
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Aug 1, 2011 10:58
mind-blowing movie but it's a hard to want to watch again, need a few years to get over it first.

Psy_Eug

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 25, 2012 18:16
i think you should smoke a joint before watching...
it makes the movie ever more "mind blowing"...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Enter the Void (2009)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance